Capital Markets & Leasing
Olly is a Senior Director of Cyril Leonard within the Capital Markets Team. He joined the firm in 2013 from DTZ (now Cushmans) where he was an Associate Director in the Business Space Investment Team. Before that, he worked at MRPS (now Cyril Leonard) working in general practice. Olly was instrumental in the acquisition of MRPS in 2016.
Since joining, Olly has worked on a variety of transactions across all of the major sectors, including:
- The acquisition of 109-113 Mount Street, W1
- The acquisition and two subsequent disposals of 17-18 Haywards Place, EC1
- The acquisition of 100 Union Street, SE1
- The acquisition and portfolio break up of the Wickes Sale and Leaseback portfolio known as the Dakota Portfolio
- The acquisition of Sainsbury’s, Sudbury
- The acquisition of Amazon logistic units in Droitwich & Swindon
Olly works with a wide variety of Clients including UK Funds, property companies, overseas investors, family offices and developers. It is this diverse Client base, sector and geographical knowledge that gives Olly’s Clients his widest of understanding on their property assets. Rather than being a sector or geographical specialist, Olly is a Client specialist and will do everything to understand his Client requirements and using his wide experience deliver on his Client’s expectations.
Olly is a Member of the RICS, a registered Valuer, a member of the IPF and runs the firm’s APC assessments. He has an undergraduate degree from Manchester University in History and Economics and a MSc from Cass Business School in Real Estate Finance & Strategy, passing with distinction.
|Mobile:||+44 (0)7887 532572|